Layout

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Year in Review 2012

It seems forever since I wrote on the blog. So much is going on in our family. First, Reid is now four years old and is so active. He is getting super tall and is able to turn on and off the lights in the house as well as reach for things in the pantry and potty mostly by himself. I cannot believe that he is now so big, this time FIVE years ago, we were pregnant with him, God has blessed us. Reid is doing so well in Pre-K class, he is kind to his friends and has learned how to use his words and says "Thank you, Yes Ma'am or Sir, and Please" whenever speaking to adults or his peers. We are so proud of the little man he has become.

Mark and I are both in school, I am in graduate school finishing my degree in School Counseling and Mark is finishing his bachelor degree in Applied Sciences. We are both completing school through an online program by Lamar University out of Beaumont, Texas. My graduate work has been very trying and at times we don't have much of the social life except in front of a laptop. Mark and I look forward to not having school work anymore after this coming semester. We will both graduate in May.

All in all, 2012, has been a busy year and we look forward to all the new adventures that 2013 will bring us!!


No comments: