Layout

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Summer Came and Went!

Well, this summer was great! Reid & I had a schedule of events each day including Sonic Happy Hour. It was so great to be home and not have to worry about really getting ready to go anywhere. At the first part of summer, Reid went to Kindermusik, a class at church were he would play instruments, dance and sing. He loved it but most of the time he was the kiddo who ran around and said "Hi" to every Mom and child.
Reid's imagination is becoming so inventive. Just this past weekend, he decided he was a horse and found a NEW pair of my high heel shoes and walked around the house making noise tell me, "I a horsee!".


Mommy & Reid - hanging out

"I a horsee, Ma"

Snack time at the work bench watching Caillou

No comments: